The Operating Room Department of the Raouf Medical Equipment Group, in collaboration with Imam Reza Hospital in Mashhad, successfully organized a two-day workshop on Hysteroscopy and Resectoscopy. The event took place on the 13th and 14th of Ordibehesht, 1402 (May 3rd and 4th, 2023) and saw the participation of city-based Gynecologists.
The workshop, which welcomed Obstetrics and Gynaecology specialists, offered comprehensive training on the use of hysteroscopy and resectoscopy. Additionally, a detailed examination of the unique features of these imaging systems was conducted.
Of note, the workshop utilized laparoscopic equipment and tools supplied by the Raouf (Soniran) Medical Equipment Group.
Main Topics of the Course:
The educational workshop, which spanned two hours, reviewed the following main topics:
• Differences between diagnostic and surgical hysteroscopes
• Differences between monopolar and bipolar resectoscopes
• Settings of the hystero-pump device
• Methodology for calculating the volume of media absorbed in the patient’s body (deficit)
• Comparison of various types of cold light sources
• Standard procedures for tool sterilization
The Operating Room Department of the Raouf Medical Equipment Company is open to future collaborations with other hospitals across the country to conduct similar training courses.
For further information or to establish contact, please use the communication channels listed on our website.